MAKE REAL ESTATE INVESTING YOUR NEW STREAM OF PASSIVE INCOME.
You want to live the American dream by owning real estate and being truly free – of a job, financial worries and the poverty cycle. You want to create passive, residual income so you can start enjoying life and not just work to make a living. You want to build wealth and set yourself up for a wonderful retirement.
Real estate investing is your answer
…but let’s be honest — You have no idea where to start.
You’re a complete newbie and have limited knowledge around finding deals and the right neighborhood to invest in. You don’t know how to go about getting your foot in the door of the investment world and google makes it feel like a long, impossible process.
Well, we have something for you. If you’re ready to give up googling and risking your time and money on bad investments, you’re going to want to continue reading.
You will finish the courses with a completed, action-oriented business path to launch or grow their real estate portfolio.
Housing Joint Venture is revealing our proven step-by-step framework that will provide you a complete, personalized business strategy for your current situation and income goals. After you have the strategy, we will support its execution, so you can be on your way to yield high and consistent returns.
CONCEPTS YOU WILL MASTER:
- The Real Estate Terminology
- Creating a Successful Business Model and Investment Portfolio
- How To Find And Connect With The Right Network Of Lenders, Investors And Mentors
- Understanding The Tax Advantages of Owning Real Estate
- The Most Effective Way To Raise Capital For Real Estate Investing
- The Pros And Cons of Using Your Own Capital vs. Borrowed Capital
- How To Find Properties Under Market Value In Good Neighborhood
- Understanding Property Management
- Finding Dependable Maintenance Men And Good Tenants
- Methodologies to build your net worth
- Learning more about real estate crowdfunding
- How nonprofits work with crowdfunding
VIDEO COURES ARE FOR YOU IF:
- Are looking to start or grow their passive income through real estate
- Have a stable income either from a day job or their own business.
- Want to operate their business using industry best practices.
- Want the millennial perspective.
- Want to build systems for an enduring business.
- Are willing to put in the work to learn and grow even after the courses.
THE COURSES AREN’T FOR YOU IF:
- Looking to get rich quick and speed through the process.
- Not willing to continue his/her real estate learning beyond these courses.
- Without a stable stream of income.
- Already a real-estate investing expert.
- Strained for time and cannot fully participate in the program.
- Financial return evaluation
- Property assessment & valuation
- Tax Planning
- The Business of Real Estate Investing
- Understanding risk
- Sustainability in Action
- Maximizing Your Potential With Housing JV
- HJV Partner Orientation